Accounts Payable Analyst based in West London.
Salary: £24k - £28k.
1 years experience minimum.
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit Cards (reconciliation, accruals and filing)
- Processing of invoices (coding, entering and processing for payment)
- Supplier Statement reconciliation
- Supplier invoice uploads (3 suppliers)
- Purchase Order v Purchase Invoice reconciliation
- Staff expenses (coding, uploading and filing)
- Create new supplier accounts
- Supplier rebates (Calculation and processing)
- Fleet costs report analysis (fuel, parking etc)
- Overhead cost analysis (telephones, mobiles, insurance etc)
- Prepayments (identify and code invoices, maintain schedule)
- Accruals (Overhead and direct costs)
- Liaising with suppliers regarding account issues
- Payments (payment runs, entering on bank)
- Ad hoc admin duties
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job