Long term Contract / Assistant Accountant / Bi-lingual / Possibility of temp to perm / Excellent opportunity / Italian bi-lingual
One of the world's largest company has a new vacancy. This new vacancy is an interesting long term contract (12 months initally and then a permanent role) suitable for a part qualified accountant who is bi-lingual. We are looking for an accounts professional to join an international company at their European head offices based in Redditch to perform the role of Accounts Payable Analyst for selected EMEA speaking regions. The company is a world leader in telecommunications and on joining the team you will get on the job training and responsibility for you specific region. This is an excellent career opportunity.
Career options are endless, with internal moves to other accounting teams, to the procurement team or to supporting the sales and marketing teams.
Please browse the job specification below and if it is of interest to you then please send me your CV at your earliest opportunity.
You must have some working experience in accounts and be able to perform accurate reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner using Excel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Matching of invoices to orders.
- Review all month end reports with Team Leader.
- Checking VAT compliance on invoices (foreign rated/exceptions etc.).
- Communicate with suppliers to reconcile accounts, obtain copies etc. and task them with providing more appropriate information.
- Ensure payment runs to Suppliers are made to timetable.
- Ensure that outgoings are in line with the established Schedule of Authorisation guidelines by reviewing signatures and escalating exceptions.
- Processing of invoices and credit notes. Supplier account reconciliations. Communicate and agree issue resolution with line management
- Ensuring Intercompany invoices are processed in the correct period and agreement with the AR (accounts receivable)
Languages Required: Italian
You need to be fully conversant in your language and preferably it needs to be your native tongue. You will have to read and write and converse on the telephone in your language. Please indicate with your application all the languages you can speak.
- Customer focused. Organised approach to work flows.
- Accounting knowledge to understand and react to accounting issues.
- Oracle Accounts Payable knowledge would be helpful but not necessary as training will be given.
- Excel and Word to a good level.
- Excellent process and controls awareness.
If this sounds of interest and you can perform accurate and timely account and bank reconciliations then please respond today. I look forward to receiving your CV and speaking with you in due course.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job