Accounts payable administrator required for a company on the Birmingham Business Park. Your job duties will be to ensure that all supplier invoices are processed within the targets set by the businesses. Dealing with Branch and supplier queries professionally.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Processing Supplier/Subcontractor Invoices
2. Dealing with Supplier and branch queries
3. Checking copy invoices to ensure no duplications
4. Matching up credit notes with invoices, making sure both are on the system
5. Processing Sub-Contractor Applications and Payment Notices
6. Reconciling Supplier Statements
7. Payment runs
8. Ensuring that all SLA's are met;
- Input of all invoices within 24 hours
- Queries are dealt with within the 48 hour timescale
- Internal clients across all divisions of the business.
- External customers, suppliers and sub-contractors.
Please apply asap as this role will interview and start soon.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'