Accounts Payable Administrator Castle Donington - £18,000/£24,000 - Permanent
Macildowie are currently working with a company based in Castle Donington looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk. The company has a fast paced environment and would require a quick learner to come in and hit the ground running.
This role is Permanent and will be looking for someone to start as soon as possible. It is paying up to £24,000 dependant on experience.
- Accounts payable high volume processing experience.
- Highly organised
- Working to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience of Sage would be desirable or similar accounting software.
- Scan invoices/credit notes
- Enter coding details as appropriate
- Credit notes to Purchase Orders & goods received/returned accruals
- Preparation and posting of supplier payments on a timely basis
- Investigate and resolve payment issues
- Administer personal expense claims
If this role is of interest to you then please give Ben Sansone a ring on , or give me an email on
I look forward to hearing from you!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'