Role: Accounts Payable Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Location: Central London
Do you have purchase ledger/accounts payable experience? Are you confident in using Microsoft Excel? Would you like to join a successful company in a busy and involving role? If this sound like you then please read on!
Our client, a leading independent media business based in Central London, is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team. The role will involve assisting the Finance team with the invoicing of the business and reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
Main Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Administrator:
- Checking, matching and processing a high volume of invoices daily
- Ensuring all invoices are authorised and distributed accordingly
- Ensuring suppliers invoices are processed within agreed terms and conditions
- Investigating and resolving any queries in a timely manner
- Overseeing account reconciliations
- Identifying and reporting any accounting discrepancies
- Assisting with weekly payment runs
- Producing weekly financial reports
- Assisting with yearly audits and year-end duties
- Filling all documentation in an organised manner
- Assisting with other ad-hoc duties
Ideal Candidate for the Accounts Payable Administrator role:
- More than a year’s experience in Purchase Ledger or Accounts Payable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills, including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Highly accurate with attention to detail
- Organised, able to meet deadlines and manage a busy workload
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- MS Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'