Accounts Payable Administrator
Do you have an eye for numbers? Are you a team player? Do you want to jet start your career in to aviation? If so, we have the position for you!
We are looking for an Accounts Payble Administrator to join our expanding team. We are a top name in the aviation world and are currently growing, hence the need for a new face.
- Take ownership of vendors accounts designated to you by Accounts Payable Manager
- To process Invoices & Credit Notes via PIPS/Navision/Quantum, ensuring correct Authorisation
- To allocate & update Account Information on Navision.
- To sort post/emails daily into currencies and look for any credits, paid invoices or irregularities.
- To check & process Pre-Payments or Vendor Payments within Navision
- To reply to Vendor enquires by e-mail or phone.
- To ensure regular weekly review of invoices in query / awaiting goods / unapproved
- To ensure regular monthly review of Cash on Account.
- To ensure that all your vendor statements are reconciled monthly.
- To assist with obtaining credit accounts with any new vendors and increase any existing limits where necessary, within allocated part of the ledger.
- Provide support and cover for all Accounts Payable employees.
What we need from you:
- Ideally an aerospace background, but not essential
- An excellent team player
- IT Skills (Microsoft suite) plus the previous use of Quantum
- Someone who can show commitment
What we will give you:
- Unrivalled training - you will be trained from day one and throughout your career
- An onsite gym
- Subsidised café with a Starbucks
- Pension, private medical insurance, flexi-time and many more…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'