DDD Limited is an experienced manufacturer of a wide range of toiletry products, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. They ensure an understanding of their customer's businesses to whom they offer a wide range of services, including formulation development, material purchasing, manufacture, and analysis.
As our Accounts Payable Administrator you will be working primarily on Accounts Payable however you will use your wide level of knowledge to support and cover the entire finance function, you'll be able to understand and process related transactions from Accounts Receivable and Bank areas of the team You will provide support as a flexible resource to the Finance Transactions team.
- Process invoice posting and obtaining approval from various business areas
- Process supplier payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Accounts Payable Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support administration within the AP team
- Ad hoc requests to assist within the Finance team as required
- Ad hoc queries from the business and suppliers
What you'll need to succeed:
- Previous accounts payable experience
- Ideally multiple ledger experience
- Previous experience in a manual environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Self-motivated, well organised.
In return we are offering a competitive salary, fantastic benefits package and a brilliant working environment.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Finance Team
- General Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job