- Exciting opportunity within a leading construction and services group
- Temporary vacancy in Manchester
My client is a leading construction and services group based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Create, maintain and update supplier accounts via master data maintenance.
Dealing with supplier issues relating to invoices.
Owning the management of supplier queries between supplier, FSSC and business units, and Group Procurement.
Managing and resolving internal invoice queries and ensuring debit balances are managed quickly.
Ensuring all supplier statements are reconciled and any queries are dealt with/escalated promptly.
The successful candidate will ideally need:
- Working knowledge on ERP systems (Oracle would be preference but SAP experience acceptable)
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to organise own workload
My client is offering £10.00 per hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job