This role involves managing the payments on behalf of our customers to individuals with personal budgets. Our customers are local authorities. The funds from our customers will need to be reconciled and payments made to individuals on a timely basis. There will also be other duties including normal accounts payable invoice, credit card and expense posting.
This requires the following skills:-
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident excel/IT skills
- Finance background knowledge of double entry an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills - regular communication both within our team, and to our customers
The main duties are:-
- Processing customer payments & client transactions
- Processing payment files
- Posting invoices, credit card and expenses to the ledger
- Preparing client reports
- Communicating with the clients and stakeholders to resolve queries
- Reconciliation of daily transactions
- Updating internal systems to ensure accurate records
We would like someone who can fit into our small but friendly team; who can learn quickly and take care of all the aspects of the work with good attention to detail. This is a 6 month contract to cover maternity, however, due to the growth of the business this may progress into a permanent position.
PCG provides industry-leading management consulting and web-based solutions to help public, private and voluntary organisations achieve their performance goals and deliver better outcomes for people. We combine our resources and expertise from these areas to offer a multidisciplinary approach to solving client challenges. PCG has a rapidly growing presence in the UK and Europe. Originally established in 1986, PCG's headquarters is in Boston, Massachusetts and has extensive experience in all 50 states of America and clients in six Canadian provinces.
- Accounts Payable
- Credit Card
- Double Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job