We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join a well-established and growing organisation based on the outskirts of Wolverhampton.
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Administrator who will be joining a friendly and supportive finance function. The role would suit an individual who wants to work in a fast-paced accounts payable department, where accuracy and speed are paramount.
Main Duties of the Accounts Payable Administrator include:
- Processing high volumes of purchase invoices
- Dealing and resolving a range of supplier enquiries in a timely manner
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Payment Runs
- Assisting in ad hoc finance duties (such as sales and general ledger)
- Reception cover when required
To be considered for the role of the Accounts Payable Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internal and external customers
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge of using MS Word and Excel
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job