New Purchase ledger required for established business in Swindon.
Your new company
A successful family owned business based in Swindon who provide surfacing solutions to a broad customer base ranging from large multi-national contractors, government and local authorities to civil engineers and smaller local builders.
Your new role
- Looking after one of our largest supplier accounts
- Registering & posting invoices and credit notes for our main supplier, ensuring a high level of accuracy at all times
- Checking agreed rates against estimates to ensure they are correct
- Resolving any queries with other members of staff or suppliers directly
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Chasing supplier for any outstanding credit/rebate notes for month end
- Answering telephone calls into the department
- Preparation of monthly supplier payment run (cheques)
Other ad hoc duties across the finance department as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
- Intermediate Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Purchase Ledger/Sage Accounts, Order processing (training on Sage can be provided)
- Reporting using Excel
- Experience of working within an industrial working environment
What you'll get in return
20 days holiday + Bank holidays
Free onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job