Accounts Payable Administrator (6 mth FTC)
Claygate - Moving to Weybridge from May19 (30 minutes by train from Waterloo)
Full time, Permanent - Monday - Friday
Dairy Crest is a producer of leading British food brands and value-added ingredients. We are committed to providing healthy, tasty and sustainable foods and to play our part in helping to improve the nation’s health. We produce a wide range of market leading brands, including Cathedral City cheese, Clover dairy spread, Country Life butter and Frylight cooking spray. We also manufacture specialised ingredients for use in the infant formula, human nutrition and animal feed markets.
What you’ll do at Dairy Crest
- Processing invoices in a timely manner.
- To sort post and prepare invoices for scanning
- Chase invoices within the workflow which have not been actioned in a timely manner
- Review all staff expense claims and supporting documentation ensuring compliance with legislation
- Knowledge and awareness of HMRC penalties
- Making sure VAT is claimed correctly
Who’s right for the role?
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and proven experience of accounts payable process
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Experience of working on Dynamics
What can Dairy Crest do for you
- Comprehensive training to enable you to do your role
- Development opportunities
- Attractive workplace pension scheme and company bonus
- Happy to talk about flexible working
- Free, onsite parking
- Discounted branded products
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.
- Accounts Payable
- General Administration
- Microsoft Excel
- Purchase Orders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'