My client is looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to join the UK Accounts team, the role will be reporting into the Accounting Manager.
The main duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
* Booking purchase invoices.
* Dealing with travel expenses for 3 entities in the UK.
* Ensuring payments are made and authorised.
* Accounts Reconciliation.
* Cash forecasts.
In addition to the Accounts Payable duties, the successful candidate will also be involved with Accounts Receivable and other Ad Hoc duties as per the Accounting Managers instructions.
Some of the key qualities my client is looking for are:
* 1 - 3 years experience working as an Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper or equivalent.
* Proactive with good problem solving abilities.
* High attention to detail, with the ability to work towards strict deadlines.
* Ability to establish and maintain good internal relationships.
* Strong Microsoft office skills including Outlook, Work and Excel.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong team player with the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job