Our client is a leading Asset Services company who are looking for an Accounts Officer to join their team in Exeter. They are seeking a candidate with enthusiasm and dedication who will be either a graduate with a relevant degree or currently studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 1-2 years of experience. My client is also keen to hear from experienced candidates or graduates looking to start a career in Accountancy as study support towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifications is being offered.
Responsibilities of Accounts Officer are:
- Prepare net asset value calculations and other periodic reports for clients
- Prepare cash reports
- Handle the organisation of management accounts and schedules
- Assist in general administration
- Process invoices and auditor queries
- Assist with preparation of half year and annual accounts
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to
Requirements of Account Officer are:
- A graduate or currently studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA with one to two years of experience
- An excellent communicator written and verbally
- Methodical with a high attention to detail
- Highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Preferably experienced in Yardi Voyager or Simcorp Dimeson, though not essential
The role offers a competitive salary depending on experience and would be ideal for a junior candidate looking to take the next step in their career. If you are looking to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please do apply, or call for an informal discussion.
Due to high volumes of applications we are unfortunately unable to respond to everyone, therefore, if you have not received a response from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'