Our clients are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant/ Bookkeeper.
Are you a self-motivated individual and enjoy working individually, as well as part of a team? If so, we have the perfect role for you...
• AAT or similar qualified desirable but not essential.
• Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
• Must have excellent telephone manner and good communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Daily tasks will include:
• Operating Sage Line 50 that deals with the company’s No. 1 Account.
• Reconciling bank statements and writing up the cash book on a daily basis.
• Taking cheques, etc on a daily basis to the bank.
• Liaising with staff and clients and dealing with queries as and when they arise.
• Preparing BACS payments.
• Covering annual holiday leave for Head of Accounts as agreed.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you wish to see a job spec , then please call one of our consultants at Specialist Recruit!
Thank you for taking the time to read this brief job description. A consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
- Communication Skills
- Sage Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job