We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Link Fund Solutions are looking to recruit a trainee fund accountant to join their growing fund administration business based in Exeter, Devon. The successful candidate will be a graduate, with relevant university degree or currently studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 1-2 years relevant experience.Job Description
• Prepare all net asset value calculations, cash reports, loan compliance certificates and any other periodic reports for each client.
• Prepare management accounts and accompanying schedules as applicable.
• Assist with daily administration for a portfolio of clients and ensure all work completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Processing of invoices, trades and bank transactions onto fund accounting system, custodian trading system and bank payments system in accordance with business policies and procedures.
• Assist with client auditor queries and liaise with auditor as required.
• Assist with preparation of half year and annual statutory accounts together with related information.
• Assist in ensuring funds operate within the fund rules and regulations.
• Assist in effective implementation of on-boarding new business and fund changes.
• Maintain operational data for KPI reporting.
• Maintain and enhance technical accounting knowledge.
• Graduate or currently studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 1-2 years relevant experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) at all levels.
Part-time, 20 hours per week. Core hours Monday - Friday, 1.30pm - 5.30pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"