Accounts Office Supervisor - Stourbridge
Working in a stunning location (you do need a car to get there) and being part of a fun and friendly bunch of people. This is a great opportunity for an experienced accounts person to join the gang. Preference will be given to Accounts Supervisors who have done accounts within the hospitality and leisure industry and have an understanding of TOMS.
Duties will include:
- Process and enter purchase invoices and ensure VAT is processed
- Daily banking entries
- Input cash entries and allocate the correct payments and agree bank charges to outstanding customer invoices
- Reconcile sales and purchase accounts
- Make payments to suppliers through bacs/ cheque
- Reconcile bank statements in multiple currencies at month end
- Chase debtors for payment
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Prepayments and accruals
- Monthly journals
- Check monthly ledger charges are correct
- Reconcile credit card statement to cardholders expense sheets
- Process cash refund expenses
- Keep records of Managers mileage and adjust payments as necessary
- Credit control
- Month-end procedures
- HMRC payments
- Work with Auditors at year end
- AAT qualified with a minimum of three years in a busy office environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work under pressure
- Microsoft Excel and Sage is required
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
Please send your CV to Claire at Swindale Parks for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'