Accounts Office Manager
My client, a highly successful, forward-thinking manufacturing company are looking to recruit an Accounts Office Manager. This role will require a strong, confident candidate who can oversee the office accounts function.
You will be reporting directly to the Financial Director and managing the small accounts team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce and oversee monthly Management Accounts to ensure completion to a high standard.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work place procedures and practices.
- Produce high quality work to assist management in making key strategic decisions.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets/forecasts.
- Perform key balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure key supplier reconciliations are kept up to date and cash flow is managed effectively.
- Work effectively to meet deadlines and organise workload and priorities.
- Stock control
- Month end duties
- Experience of Sage accounting package would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT/ Communication skills
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Consistent performance even when under pressure.
- Flexible approach to work, willing to play a full role in ensuring the success of the team.
- Pro-active and approachable nature.
In return the client is offering 28 days holiday, Xmas shut down, free on-site parking, childcare vouchers and pension scheme.
If you are interested in this position, please send CV's as soon as possible
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job