Rutherford Briant are recruiting an Accounts Manager role based in Chelmsford for a well established accountancy firm on a 12 month contract. The role will lead a mixed portfolio of accounts work, offering a broad client exposure.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Leading a portfolio of Accounts clients, with responsibility for building and developing client relationships
- Leading a team of part-qualified and qualified staff, reporting to the Partner
- Completing Personal Tax work for this portfolio.
- Planning and leading work for the team, managing client time and expectations
- Mentoring junior staff, offering training and day-to-day support
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years' experience in Practice and will be ACA/ACCA Qualified. You will demonstrate strong people management, communication and organisational skills.
This firm are looking to arrange video interviews quickly and ideally have the chosen candidate in place ASAP.
- Accounts Production
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'