Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Accounts Manager in Bishops Stortford for a progressive firm. The role will lead a portfolio of Accounts work across a variety of OMB, SME and Corporate clients, with responsibility for leading client relationships as well as a team of qualified and part-qualified staff. The position would suit an ambitious individual with prior management experience that will take advantage of the progression on offer.
The role will include:
- Leading a varied portfolio of clients
- Clients vary from fast-growing OMB's, SME's and Corporate clients
- Leading a team of qualified and part-qualified staff, with responsibility for mentoring, training and recruitment
- Develop in to a specialist within a chosen field/sector (according to the individuals strengths and interests)
- Responsibility for work from planning stage through to completion
- Involvement in associated Corporate and Personal Tax matters
- Reporting to Partners and working closely with senior staff on ad-hoc project work
The successful candidate will be an experience Manager within a Practice environment, and be ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent. They will demonstrate strong leadership, communication and organisational skill and be ambitious to progress.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'