Well regarded organisation based near Helston, Cornwall are looking to recruit a permanent Senior Accounts Assistant.
You will have worked in sole-charge of carrying out accounts processing up to trial balance with a solid understanding of accounting software principles. You must also have strong IT skills including office management, Sage accounts and payroll, and VAT experience. You should be accurate and detailed, determined and self-motivated. We are looking for a good 'all rounder’ to take a proactive and pragmatic approach to this pivotal role.
Your Duties will include:
- Overall accounts processing and ensuring day to day compliance of financial controls
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail and manage accounts structure and coding
- Cash management and reconciliation
- Control of Debtors and Creditors ledgers
- Prepare supporting month end reports to the FD for preparation of monthly management accounts to specified deadlines - accruals, prepayments, stock, asset register
- Maintain VAT records, prepare VAT returns and monitor payments
- Prepare supporting schedules for and assist with year-end audits
- Administer payroll and maintain individual employee records
- Create and manage office systems and functions
- Assist and support Senior Management in development and improvements to reporting systems, policies and procedures
- Provide ad hoc support to the Sales and Admin Team
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sage Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"