- Tenant ledgers
- Bank reconciliation
- Cash allocation
- Rental uploads
- Requesting funds from clients to pay suppliers
- Rental forecasting
- Annual accounts and VAT returns
- Aged debt reconciliation
We are looking for someone with relevant experience to join our team who can demonstrate:
- A good understanding of client account management, preferably with an AAT level 3 qualification
- Proficient communication with a wide range of stakeholders
- Exceptional organisation skills, with the ability to manage conflicting workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Production of high quality work in an efficient manner whilst demonstrating excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility with a solution focused attitude
- Proficient use of all Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel and accounting software
Full training on all systems will be given to the successful applicant.
For further information please contact Edward Jukes on .
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job