This company are a rapidly growing pharmaceutical business, with their European HQ situated in West London. As part of that growth they would like to add an Accounts Manager to their expanding Finance Team. Opportunities for the Accounts Manager / Assistant Accountant for future growth are very good indeed.
Roles Responsibilities Include;
- Maintaining Standalone and Consolidated Books of the UK operation of the company based on Corporate Guidelines and as per local GAAP requirement.
- Ensure Local Tax Compliances, Audit and Statutory filings.
- Manage Local Auditors as well as support quarterly corporate audit requirements.
- Monthly Accruals, Provisions, Bank Reconciliation and Finalisation of Books of Accounts for Management Reporting ;
- Manager Outsourced Accounts Payable and Receivable Function and also Coordinate with Third Party Logistic Partner in terms of monthly compliance
- Manager Primary Banking Relationship and also work closely with Finance Controller on day to day requirements.
- Act as a key member of the business finance team, ensuring integration of finance operation with commercial and operational teams;
- Support, control and review expenditure of budget to meet financial targets;
- Appropriate internal control systems for sales order and invoicing in co-ordination with customer service team
- Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed
Skills and experience;
- Advanced Excel skills and Knowledge of SAP - FI Module.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles with a qualification under way: CIMA, ACCA or ACA;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role in a busy commercial operation
- Demonstrate ability to ensure confidentiality
- Persuasive and effective influencing skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Problem solving skills
If you would like to apply for the role of Accounts Manager / Assistant Accountant then please send your CV as soon as possible, this is an urgent need and interviews will be ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job