An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Manager to join a prestigious Top 30 Firm located in the City of London with a clear progression route to a Senior Accounts Manager. The role offers a competitive salary along with a great remuneration package.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Statutory accounts preparation including year-end adjustments and accounts disclosures
- Point of contact for any queries from clients
- Supervision of junior staff within department
- Management of a varied portfolio of clients, largely in the professional services sector as well as charities and trusts
- Managing billings of portfolio
- Staff management - delegation and review of work
- Covering statutory accounts, management accounts, VAT, bookkeeping, corporation tax etc.
- ACA, ACCA Qualified
- 4 years’ experience within Accountancy Practice
- Experience in leading a small team of juniors
- Strong knowledge of accounts preparation
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'