Accounts Manager | Soho | Commercial Interior Design
£30,000 - £45,000
Would you like to work with a design and build, office fit out business, that works with some of the leading UK companies and helps to deliver seamless office transition and design!
With trendy office space in Soho and a fun company culture, these guys and girls provide an excellent opportunity to really enjoy your career.
The role itself needs someone with comprehensive bookkeeping and accountancy experience and/or AAT qualification or above to run their accounts department from top to bottom.
The responsibilities of the role include;
- All standard basic bookkeeping, in complete control of all bookkeeping processes.
- Processing invoices
- Making bank payments, bank receipts
- Reconciling sales and purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Operating CIS
- Month-end nominal ledger control account reconciliations
- Bank PAYE VAT etc
You would also progress onto monthly management accounts once you are confident enough to do so and will receive all relevant guidance and training to do so.
What do you need to do if this sounds interesting?
- Apply now
- Look for the 2T Recruitment website and get in contact to discuss your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job