Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
To provide customers with a high level of Account Management whilst ensuring that appropriate opportunities are taken to maximise sales and profitability and build lasting business relationships with their clients.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- To understand the products, services and operations of the Company and the benefits they provide for clients.
- To manage the administration and contact with clients to ensure they are pleased with the products and services they receive from the Company.
- To establish and maintain close and efficient working relationships with clients.
- To ensure that regular communication channels are established and maintained with clients so that critical information is always passed in a timely and accurate manner.
- To receive and fully understand the briefs obtained from clients.
- To review briefs seeking opportunities to provide a wider range of services to the clients.
- Convert briefs into clear and accurate production instructions and prepare job bags and picking lists.
- To order, obtain and ensure on time delivery of all clients or third party material supplies.
- To track progress of your client's jobs though our operations and immediately inform the Production Manager/Operations Manager if any job is unlikely to meet its required mailing time or other clients given specifications.
- To liaise with clients to pre-empt any possible negative customer responses relating from late mailing or sub-standard products and service.
- To seek other opportunities with clients to supply a wider range of services.
- To provide quotations to clients for ongoing regular business plus new opportunities.
- To inform Sales of any significant new/expanded business opportunities.
- As soon as possible after the completion of jobs, to accurately prepare invoices for your clients, ensuring all agreed charging opportunities are incorporated into the invoice.
- To inform the General Manager of any ideas and suggestions for improvements to the Company's operations.
- To treat all customer data as strictly confidential and not pass to third parties without specific authorisation from the General Manager.
- To contribute to, and work within a healthy and safe working environment in company premises and visiting other locations.
- At the request of the General Manager, to carry out any other functions that may be required to assist the efficient operation of the Company, and inform them of any areas of responsibility which are not or are unlikely to be fulfilled.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Account Manager, Business Support, Experienced Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Key Accounts, Customer Service Team Leader, Client Support Manager, Sales Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Senior Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Manager, B2B Sales, Senior Business Development Executive will also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Business Support
- Key Accounts
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Key Account Manager
- Experienced Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job