Prominent South Kent firm of Chartered Accountants with a high volume of mixed clients and experiencing accelerated organic growth now has another exciting opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:-
- Manage a portfolio of clients including meetings and email/telephone queries
- Delegating to, supervising and reviewing the work of more junior members of the team
- Awareness of Clients' affairs and opportunities to provide value added services
- Preparation and/or review of personal and corporate tax returns
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met
- To be involved in a broad spectrum of compliance work and develop knowledge and skills in areas of value added work
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Client Manager role, candidates should have the following experiences:
- Minimum of 4 years practice experience
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning
- Must have experience of accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Must be able to complete corporate and personal tax returns
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and the ability to build strong Client relationships
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Client focused in all aspects of work Must have a positive outlook
- Able to work as part of a small team
For further information on this or a broad range of new Practice opportunities then please do ont hesitate to contact Robin at Olivia Ruella.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'