Accounts Manager - Hexham
We are currently recruiting for a Accounts Manager to join a progressive and successful firm of Chartered Accountants in Hexham.
The role will involve working alongside the existing team on a variety of projects who aspire to provide the best service to clients; with the overall purpose being to effectively manage a busy and diverse portfolio ensuring a first class service is provided to our clients.
The main elements of this role will include:
- Taking full ownership of your own client portfolio predominately made up of sole traders and partnerships with some limited companies.
- Managing the workflow and staff development linked to this portfolio.
- Developing the Accounting portfolio and expanding this area of our business.
In order to fulfil the role, we expect a candidate to be: ???????
- ICAS / ACA / ACCA Qualified with experience of working within a professional Accounting environment
- A determined and motivated individual striving to provide an efficient service to all clients
- Aware of the relevant Accounting Standards and ensure you can comply with their instruction at all times
- Knowledgeable of tax in respect of Corporate and Business tax alongside Personal tax.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'