Account Manager / Customer Service Management
£18,000 - £20,000
Hours: 08.30 – 17.30 Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch.
Pension scheme with contributions increasing with length of service
Health care plan
About The Company:
The company we are representing have recently won The Queens award for Enterprise: Innovation 2016, which is regarded as the UK’s most prestigious business awards. They are in a period of growth, with plenty of potential to grow massively over the next 12 months as they are going to enter the US market. They are looking for their next superstar as an Account Manager in a fast paced business that delivers results for new and existing clients as soon as the next day.
- Ability to negotiate and respond to the customers needs and demands.
- Taking responsibility for a specific group of customers, dealing with important cases and dealing with their needs at a high standard.
- Must also be able to work as part of a team to cover absences, colleagues’ peaks in demand, etc.
- Effective communication both spoken and written.
- Very organised, able to plan, deliver, multi-task, meeting targets and deadlines
- Extremely IT literate and proactive.
- A single point of contact for specific groups of customers including provision of quotes, chasing quotes, registering, releasing reports and acting as point of contact for customers for cases.
- All interactions, written or verbal, will be professional and courteous with all the customers, internal and external. All case-related interactions are recorded on the management system.
- To engage directly with the customers, anticipate or help them to understand their needs and deliver a quality and relevant service within agreed service level agreements.
- Attend account meetings and engage with solution led thinking.
- Achieve key performance indicators as set by the Customer Service Manager.
- Contributory pension scheme with contributions increasing with length of service
- Childcare vouchers
- 22 days annual leave per year increasing with length of service
Experience needed: Customer Service minimum 2 years
Ideally someone who has worked with Solicitors - Not necessary though
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Job Location: Warrington
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job