This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Manager who has previous experience working within a Practice environment.
Must be able to drive with own car so that you can attend client visits.
As the Accounts Manager you will be working in an established and rapidly expanding accounts and audit team where:
- You will have the responsibility to lead, manage, develop and coach an effective accounts team. Monitor and control the team, review their work, ensuring quality and compliance with professional standards
- Oversee and control completion of assignments including assessing controls, systems and planning
- Full responsibility for the management of a portfolio of exciting clients, including high net worth individuals
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Co-ordinate the delivery of high quality services tailored to the client using the team of established staff
- Be part of the management team and contribute to the running of the practice
- Focus on mid corporate and Small & Medium sized enterprises (SME’s) including larger complex groups
- Business development - identify and win new clients
The ideal Accounts Manager must have previous experience in a Practice environment, completed ACA or ACCA qualification, experience with Sage Line 50, Quickbooks, Xero and Sage Accounts Production Advanced, have demonstrable working knowledge of Accounting standards, industry specifics and their applications.
- Be confident and outgoing with clients, friendly and sociable with a sense of humour and flexible approach to work.
- Technical accountancy knowledge is essential
- A proactive, ambitious and energetic personality
- You will be systematic, methodical and able to think outside the box
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with evidence of good organisation skills
- Chartered Accountants
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Technical Skills
- Exceptional verbal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job