This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Manager to join an established accountancy practice.
My client have been established since the 1980's and have circa 35 employees.
You must have previous experience in a Practice environment.
You will be working in an established and rapidly expanding accounts and audit team where:
- You will have the responsibility to lead, manage, develop and coach an effective accounts team. Monitor and control the team, review their work, ensuring quality and compliance with professional standards
- Oversee and control completion of assignments including assessing controls, systems and planning
- Full responsibility for the management of a portfolio of exciting clients, including high net worth individuals
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Co-ordinate the delivery of high quality services tailored to the client using the team of established staff
- Be part of the management team and contribute to the running of the practice
- Focus on mid corporate and Small & Medium sized enterprises (SME’s) including larger complex groups
- Business development - identify and win new clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a Practice environment
- Completed ACA or ACCA qualification
- Experience with Sage Line 50, Quickbooks, Xero and Sage Accounts Production Advanced.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Accounting standards, industry specifics and their applications.
- Be confident and outgoing with clients, friendly and sociable with a sense of humour and flexible approach to work.
- Technical accountancy knowledge is essential
- A proactive, ambitious and energetic personality
- You will be systematic, methodical and able to think outside the box
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with evidence of good organisation skills
Annual salary circa 45 - 55k
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job