We have a prestigious International Anglo-Cypriot Financial Services Company seeking an ACCA Trainee for their Limassol, Cyprus, World HQ.
Corporate Services Provider, seeks a dynamic and ambitious professional for the position of the ACCA Trainee for their offices in Limassol.
Corporate Administrator- Corporate Services-Limassol, Cyprus
Exciting opportunity to join an established Corporate Service Provider, with an international client base. The successful Corporate Administrator will be trained and developed under the supervision of experienced ACA accountants and corporate administrators and develop his/her skills and career path.
- Arrange and organise meetings, circulate Notice and Agendas and other documents required for Board meetings;
- Attend Board meetings and record and circulate draft minutes and maintain signature records;
- Maintain document management system;
- Prepare, execute and process documents such as board resolutions, agreements, power of attorney and annual returns;
- Ensure that all the necessary changes that need to be made with the Registrar of Companies are made on time, and that all Certificates are updated and kept in file.
- Assist in the compliance with KYC requirements and keep records in the database;
- Organize all correspondence of the department;
- Performing other administrative duties on request;
- Trainee ACCA;
- A University Degree with additional Company Secretarial Qualification or Legal Studies will be considered an advantage;
- Oral and written communication in Greek and English is required;
- Computer literate -Very good use of Microsoft Office Packages is required.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills; willingness to learn; Good communication skills;
- Dynamic, results oriented individual, operating with speed and accuracy.
- Organisational skills with attention to detail; Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual,
The company has an international client base; The Company provides corporate, fiduciary and tax compliance services to clients, in areas that include aviation services, yachting operations, investment funds,
and property portfolios. If you are keen to advance your career, you will become a core member of our development team.
The successful candidate will also be required to sign a 3 year contract with the organisation. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate as well as the opportunity to obtain practical exposure and build personal and professional capacity.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job