A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Intern role to join our dynamic and creative organisation, with a passion for what .......... changing people's lives. This is a real opportunity for someone to join the team to show their skills in a creative environment.
The Best You Corporation has grown rapidly in last few years, and we have a plan in place to continue our path of growth through improving our offering across our range of products and platforms. The organisation has a strong entrepreneurial culture providing the scope and opportunity to shine.
Having developed a strong reputation and following in the Personal Development field. We have been growing our product offering into new markets, this is a great opportunity to join a team that is dynamic and no two days are the same. We want you to get involved and help grow the business.
This is a varied role and you must have a flexible and adaptable approach. Full training will be provided on Accounting and CRM software.
You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn and have positive attitude.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of the bookkeeping duties
- Use of Accounting (Xero) and CRM (Infusionsoft) software
- Credit control/chasing payments
- Bank Reconciliation
- Dealing with applications for payment
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
- You will be responsible for the data support, distribution to the sales department and organisation of the data
- Working as part of a small team, you will also be required to carry out general administrative tasks
- Intelligent and highly motivated
- Calm and thrives in a pressured environment and is accustomed to meeting deadlines.
- Brings passionate expertise to their work
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to the detail
- Interest in the personal development
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays + 1 day holi birthday annually
- Staff training
- Perkbox benefits and discounts
- Season ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
The position is Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 5:30 pm) and we pay the minimum wage, dependant on age. Start date ASAP.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiast intern that can join our team for minimum 6 months contract and possibility of extending to a permanent role. . You need to speak English fluently and ideally live in London (Zones 1-6).
To apply for this role, use the online application provided remembering to attach an up to date CV with current contact details.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job