Accounts Executive (Overseas network)
My client who is a global freight forwarder are looking for an Overseas Network Executive, experience in the freight industry is not essential, it is more about the individual. Someone who is looking to grow and build a career
Due to an increase in business and growth, we are looking to recruit an outgoing and driven individually. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service experience and would be confident dealing with overseas customers and suppliers. This is an exciting opportunity join a well-established product. This role allows you to show off your aptitude to achieve or exceed agreed sales target and KPI’s.
- Oversea the process of inquires that come into the agents dept.
- Promote products and services to overseas agents and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximising profits.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with overseas agents, recommending solutions.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential overseas accounts, soliciting new accounts, providing technical information and explanations to overseas agents, and preparing quotations
- To build and develop relationships with our key agents/partners via all media.
- Report monthly value analysis on network agents worth.
- Work with all our global offices and share leads, highlights, black listed agents, and promote agents within the organisation
- Work closely with the Pricing Manager to identify patterns and trends on lanes and pitching rates correctly
- Manage the virtual & physical conferences and exhibitions, includes pre and post conference tasks. Agenda, marketing, presentations, meetings
- Managing the administration of keeping documents/forms updated and ensure process is followed when onboarding new agents
- Develop close relationship with all the networks suppliers. Stay connected to all tier managements within the networks.
- Lead the Marketing for sales campaigning and preparing for Conference and exhibitions. To develop new marketing ideas used for overseas agents up to date.
- Analysis the competition to prevent a decline in sales and maintain market share.
- Hold workshops alongside the product managers.
- Manage and plan business travel and accommodation for organised events/conferences
- Manage and set targets and surpass KPIs
- Customer Service
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'