Our client, a prestigious and rapidly growing Top 10 Accountancy firm is looking for an experienced Accounts Executive/Analyst to join their Birmingham team.
As their firm continues to expand, they need an experienced Exec. To step into the role with confidence, and support and assist senior members to deliver projects in a timely manner, whilst overseeing a more junior team. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the field of corporate finance from both the buy-side and sell-side, working with both fund-raising structures and private equity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- ACA or ACCA Qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience with Financial Modelling
- The ability to deliver high-quality working papers
- Relevant Advisory experience
- Strong research skills
- Excellent academic record
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Word, Excel, Power-point)
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Desire to work on a variety of projects and work in a successful M&A team
This role will provide candidates with an excellent opportunity to further and develop their career in the Corporate Finance industry, as well as to maintain a great work-life balance. Please apply through the email below or give us a call.
- Corporate Finance
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'