Accounts Customer Service Consultant
An excellent opportunity to work for the largest single branded Estate Agency in the UK, we are currently looking for a highly skilled Customer Services Consultant to work in our team supporting the Accounts Department in our office in Southampton City Centre. Dealing with inbound calls from Tenants, Landlords and Branch Staff you will be the first point of contact and help resolve queries relating to their accounts and forwarding notice of action emails to the appropriate departments when specific action is needed.
Offering a competitive salary and exclusive company benefits, if you have a proven track record of delivering an excellent customer experience then please apply now.
Location: Southampton City Centre
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Salary: £16,000 +4% Bonus.
To provide a high level of customer experience delivering a first contact resolution wherever possible. To be a flexible and fully integrated member of the Accounts Team providing a customer focused service.
- To answer calls and resolve queries posed by Landlords correctly and as quickly as possible.
- To deal with the call as required be it doing the resolution or forwarding to a subject matter expert
- To adhere to company best practice at all times
- To comply with all relevant legislation as it affects the Lettings operation
- Develop and maintain excellent staff relationships with internal colleagues and external and customers.
- Present a professional approach at all times.
- To maintain Brand standards.
- To be able to resolve customer queries at first point contact where possible
- Accuracy with data input and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to demonstrate a positive attitude and professional manner when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Good time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Excellent telephone skills
- A positive approach to continuous improvement and change
Knowledge and Expertise:
- Ability to work to defined policies and procedures
- High level of communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- PC literacy
Additional details of exceptional aspects of the demands of the role
- Previous experience in either Estate Agency, Customer Service or a Call Centre environment
- Working knowledge of Windows based applications
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a varied audience
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work part of a team but take account for own individual targets.
- To be able to plan and prioritise work load based on achieving personal goals and providing a high level of service to the customer
- Personal resilience.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job