Looking for a role that will offer you the chance of growth and progression? This Accounts Coordinator role is based with a growing consultancy business located in the City of London that works with numerous 'Blue Chip' clients. This is therefore a great opportunity to work within a closely knit working environment that will still allow you to have exposure to internationally renowned businesses.
Acting as the main point of contact for everything finance related, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the wider business. A significant part of this will include working with project leaders with regards to assessing the profitability of projects along with the subsequent financial forecasting processes. A role that is set to change as the business develops, this truly is an opportunity for an individual who is seeking to add value and to leave their mark.
The day to day responsibilities of this Accounts Coordinator role are as follows:
- The overall management and processing of invoices - up to 250 a month.
- To be able to work with project costings.
- To be able to work with VAT.
- Credit control.
- Month end management reporting.
- Bank reconciliations.
- The forecasting of invoices in liaison with project leaders.
- Expenses management.
- The analysis of project profitability.
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- An understanding of QuickBooks, however previous/current experience of this would be a significant advantage.
- To understand how consulting businesses work (e.g. WIP, project accounting etc.).
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA or AAT qualified.
- To be educated to an undergraduate level.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job