£38,000pa + Pension
This is a brilliant local opportunity for a Finance Manager with a dedicated and ambitious work attitude to join a small yet very established Company where you will have over-all responsibility for the bookkeeping function.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the day to day accounts function and preparing management reports
- Raising sales invoices and allocating payments received to client accounts
- Checking purchase invoices received and processing cheque and BACs supplier payments
- Managing credit control function and chasing overdue client payments by telephone and email
- Reconciling factoring account on a daily basis with payments received and income
- Preparing monthly payroll for 12 employees and producing PAYE/NI returns and payments
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'