Salary: To be agreed plus Pension and benefits
Permanent, Part-time, 20 -24 hours per week
About the Accounts Controller:
An experienced Accounts Controller with good knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, invoicing, and month-end accounts preparation, is required to join a distributor of specialist building products.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Accounts Controller to work in a role involving the day-to-day running of the company’s finance activities and management of the ledgers. This role offers a generous negotiable salary and pension scheme.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Controller:
- All aspects of Purchase Ledger
- Ensure invoices are accurate and address any discrepancies
- Input all invoices onto Sage
- Prepare payments and pay suppliers from Sage purchase ledger within stipulated terms
- Allocate payments
- Reconcile monthly statements
- All aspects of Sales Ledger
- Raise invoices, address any customer queries
- Send out monthly statements
- Credit control
- Create a monthly aged debt spreadsheet, reporting to the Director
- Allocate payments
- Reconcile bank and petty-cash ledgers
- Provide management reports for directors regarding financial matters
Skills & Experience required of the Accounts Controller:
- Experience of working in a finance department
- Experience of working with Sage 50
- Good knowledge of both sales-ledger and purchase-ledger
- Experience of chasing aged debt
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative, efficiently and professionally
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Controller to join an expanding specialist building product distributor serving Southern England, and join a growing regional business. Salary negotiable depending on experience and generous pension is provided.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Accounts Controller role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job