Our client, a leading international textile manufacturing company in Tiverton, is seeking applicants with a strong background in accounts to fill a fantastic new role as Accounts Co-ordinator.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm with a starting salary of up to £25,000 PA DOE and excellent benefits including 34 days holiday per annum, a generous pension scheme & company profit share scheme.
Desirable skills include:
- Experience of submitting Intrastats declarations
- Use of EC Sales lists
- Knowledge of UK and German VAT
- A good understanding of import VAT, duty & suspension
- Knowledge of tariff codes & duty rates
- Application of AEO (Approved Economic Operator)
Key duties will include:
- Brexit preparation - ie investigation then provision of advice to buyers and sales managers
- Liaising with buyers & shipping department
- Other general accounting duties including VAT & tax returns
This would be a varied and rewarding career with excellent ongoing training and opportunities for career progression. If you think you fit the bill then please apply online or contact Georgie by emailing georgina.caddick@office-angels or calling .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job