Adele Carr Financial Recruitment are pleased to be partnering with a well-respected business situated in the heart of Warrington who are currently looking to recruit an accounts clerk to join their growing team. Reporting into the Accounts Manager, this role offers excellent opportunity for career development and progression.
Location: Central Warrington
Salary and Benefits: £16,000 - £18,000, 22 days' holiday, free parking on site, pension, life assurance
Hours: Full time, Flexible
- Assisting the accounts assistant in raising and processing invoices
- Matching invoices to purchase orders and investigating any discrepancies
- Resolving any queries via email and telephone, signposting to other members of the team where appropriate
- Assisting the credit control team in producing debt letters
- General administrative duties
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably requested by the Accounts Manager
- Qualified to AAT Level 2
- Currently working towards, or willing to work towards, AAT Level 3
- Some experience of working within an accounts environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional numerical ability
- Ability to work from your own initiative
To apply for this position please click apply now or email you CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'