Our client is currently looking for an Accounts Clerk whom will perform a variety of basic administrative and related duties within the accounts department.
- Provide accounting and clerical assistance
- Track accounting or documentation issues and update Manager accordingly
- Prepare accounting documents and record-keeping
- Assist in accounts reconciliation in a timely manner
- Edit summaries/reports on activity areas and inform management
- Ad-hoc duties
- O’ level standard of education including Accounts, Maths and English
- ECDL certification
- Previous experience in a clerical or administrative role
- Excellent communications skills in English both verbal in written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Willingness to learn
- Smart presentation
- ECDL Certification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'