Job title: Accounts Clerk - Apprenticeship
Wage: £11,000 per Annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 38 hoursMonday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Accountancy
Course information: Assistant Accountant Level 3
About the role:
My client specialises in solving customer transportation and logistics problems. Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Customer Invoicing/ Sales Ledger management
- Supplier Invoice processing
- Customer statements/ Credit Control
- Preparing online banking payments to supplier
- Filing of supplier invoices
- Other duties as directed by the financial controller
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Working knowledge of relevant systems, equipment, processes and procedures
- Competent in a range of IT systems and software
- Ability to work with others to achieve objectives and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing
- Accuracy and ability to prioritise and organise own workload
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
- Accounts Clerk
- Assistant Accounts Apprenticeship
- Accounts Apprenticeships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'