Accounts Billing Assistant position available within a friendly medium sized forwarder
Candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and be confident with the below duties:
- Ensure all charges are correct before being billed
- Prepare and maintain rates files for all client rates and inter-company rate
- Agree inter-company charges with other group stations
- Ensure all approvals are obtained
- Liaise with sales and other teams to ensure the billing is correct
- Assist with purchase and sales ledger
Experience within the Freight industry would be an advantage
Hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Salary is between £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus bonus scheme and pension
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job