Highly respected accountancy firm with their own audit team, seek an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team.
This an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual to join the team, and progress their career
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading on-site audits for SME’s under the supervision of the Audit Manager/Audit Partners
- Accounts preparation for companies, charities, pension schemes and corporation tax computations for incorporated businesses for review by managers or partners.
- Responsible for day to day communication with clients, including answering queries
- Assist the audit manager with the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments
- Travel to clients across the region
- Management and delivery of assignments
- Planning assignments, including budgeting and analytical review
- Producing work for manger and partner review which requires little input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified
- Delivering information to clients in a timely manner
- Display an understanding of client’s businesses and their key risks.
- Display an in-depth industry knowledge and commercial applicability
- Supervising, training, delegating and reviewing work of junior team members
- Ability to work within fee budgets and control recoverability
- Assisting with client cash flows and business plans where necessary.
- Pay attention to self-development and continuing professional development with a view to progressing in the practice
Education and Work Experience
- ACA/ACCA qualified with experience in auditing working in a multi partner accountancy practice
- Proficient at Microsoft office especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of accounting packages e.g. IRIS, Xero, Sage, QuickBooks etc
- Technically strong with good knowledge of accounting, auditing standards and basic tax planning plans
- Intermediate Excel/Word/Outlook capability
- Customer Service approach
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Hands on approach
- Diligent and work in a methodical manner
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Accountancy Firm
- Auditing Standards
- Tax Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'