Accounts & Audit Senior
A great opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Accounts & Audit Senior to join a leading firm of accountants with a reputation for high standards in their client service offering. As an Accounts & Audit Senior you'll manage a portfolio of the firm’s clients working with a wide variety and diversity of sectors and business sizes; from entrepreneurial business start-ups through to established large corporate businesses.
You'll be providing general practice services as well audit ,business advisory, tax advice and financial and management accounting. You'll also be responsible for the members of staff in your team. This opportunity is ideal if you enjoy diversity of work and enjoy working closely with your clients and staff.
We’re looking for people who have the desire to make a real difference for their clients and who take pride in providing a top quality, personal service.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and working directly with the partners
- Experienced in completing full audits - including planning and completion
- Supervising juniors on audits
- Promoting and developing good relationships with clients
- Day to day management of staff ensuring that the work of the team is to a high standard and completed in good time
- File reviews and quality control
- Staff management and training
- Hands on in terms accountancy services, Audit, taxation matters, both personal and corporate tax and VAT
- Working with third party referrers, banks, solicitors etc.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success
- Year End Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job