The firm has a large client base within the North of England offering Accounts, Audit, Tax, Payroll and specialist services. This role will be a mixed Accounts and Audit role along with the opportunity to work within Corporate Finance and Acquisitions so this would be a chance for you to gain a fantastic range of skills.
Due to the location of their clients they are able to offer you a fantastic work/life balance and a supportive environment for you to learn new elements to your experience. If you are looking for your first step into Audit or if you are looking for a more varied role then this may be the right step for you.
Your main responsibilities will be –
• Statutory Audits
• Statutory Year End accounts production
• Supervising and developing the teams
• Special Assignments
• Strategy reviews
• Business Plans
• Corporate structure planning and mentoring and training clients
• Technical research reporting and benchmarking analysis
You must be –
• Nearly or Newly ACA or ACCA qualified
• 1-2 years Practice experience
• Able to produce a full set of accounts
• Complete basic Tax computations
• Have the desire to progress your experience
• Audit experience is preferable but not essential
As the firm is located outside of the city centre free, secure parking is available and it is close to public transport links.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking for an all-round accountancy role that will see you develop skills for the rest of your career. If you would like to discuss this role further then either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emily for a confidential conversation on 0161 830 1690.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job