This firm not only service a diverse range of clients across Kent but also in London and across the South-East. In addition, they also handle a high number of specialised projects.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a candidate to join a small but ambitious firm and really make this role their own.
Your day to day duties are likely to include:-
• Managing and reviewing year-end accounts for business with turnovers ranging through to £5 million.
• Working under IFRS and FRS 102
• Managing, planning and reviewing audits through to £20 million; resolving queries on site
• Personal and corporate tax compliance
• Working closely and mentoring more junior members of staff
• Developing close working relationships with a number of the firms’ key clients; working towards developing your own portfolio of clients
This role might suit someone rooted locally to West-Kent and possessing a broad base of Practice experience at either a small or medium sized firm.
It might also suit someone with high professional standards and level of client care whilst also able to enjoy the banter of a close knit working team.
For further information on this or indeed any other Kent based Practice role then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job