Experienced Accounts & Audit Seniors required!
A firm of Chartered Accountants in Bristol require an Accounts & Audit Senior to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
Working closely with a portfolio of clients, your responsibilities in this important role will include:
* Managing teams in relation to client audits, ensuring assignments are staffed appropriately and with the required blend of skills and experience
* Working closely with the client engagement Partner to co-ordinate both compliance and specialist services
* Acting as the main point of contact for all client matters, demonstrating a strong commercial understanding of their business and keeping them regularly informed of progress in relation to the service provided
* Assisting with the coaching and development of audit staff, from new recruit to qualified seniors, both on-site and back in the office
* Identifying and raising business development opportunities with new and existing clients
* Supporting complex and often fast-moving projects, which may include business sales and acquisitions
* Supporting group restructuring exercises, including client liaison, accounting entries and company secretarial work
* Liaising with consultants and technical Partners across the firm's specialist services in providing the above
My client is interested in receiving applications from candidates who are part of fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) and have practice based experience primarily in audit work, as well as accounts preparation and preparing tax returns.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4231.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job