Accounts & Audit Senior
This is a superb opportunity for a qualified Accounts & Audit Senior (ACA or ACCA) to join a high profile firm of accountants who do things slightly differently. Ownership is the key word here. You'll own the work that you do and the clients you do it for. As a Accounts & Audit Senior you'll take control of a portfolio of OMB and entrepreneurial clients and personally guide them and help them to develop their business through the provision of high quality advice, support and guidance.
This Accounts & Audit Senior position is ideal for someone who likes diversity of work and who likes to take ownership a job from start to finish. If you enjoy providing a high level of professionalism and enjoy working closely with your clients this is the right opportunity for you.
- Reporting directly to Partner managing a portfolio of OMB/SME clients (limited companies, UK subsidiaries, Partnerships and Sole Traders) across a wide variety of business sectors
- First point of contact for service delivery and client relationship
- Accounts production
- Audit assignments (experience allowing)
- Management accounting
- Corporate tax and Personal tax
- Tax and remuneration planning
- Supervising staff including reviews, delegation and recoveries
- Ad hoc client work as needed by client portfolio
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job